Welcome to Total Sleep Care
Thank you for scheduling your sleep study with us. We appreciate the opportunity to help with your sleep care needs. We hope you have a pleasant and comfortable experience. We look forward to your stay with us!
Be sure to read all of the information below regarding your scheduled sleep Study.
Click here for directions to your sleep center location. There are links for directions via Google Maps as well as photos of the building.
Click here for detailed instructions on preparing for your sleep study.
You should expect a text, email, or phone call reminder as your scheduled appointment date approaches. Kindly reply and/or confirm your appointment with us.
Please remember, it is very important to bring the following on the night of your sleep study:
- Your photo ID (driver’s license)
- All of your health insurance cards
- Payment for your co-insurance/co-pay (if any)
You should be receiving an email from email@example.com with a link to your Patient History Questionnaire.
Check your spam/junk folder if the email is not in your inbox.
- The questionnaire is long but very necessary for the physician to assess your sleep needs.
- When you've completed the questionnaire, click the “Save” button at the very end.
- You will see a “Processing” notice, then “Thank You! Your questionnaire has been submitted successfully”
- If you have not received this email:
- Call our scheduling department (410-885-4411) to have it resent to you. Or,
- Click HERE to print it out, complete it by hand and bring with you to your scheduled appointment.
Be sure to come back and fill out our Patient Experience Survey. Your feedback is very important to us as we continually improve our service and care. (You will be automatically entered into our monthly drawing for a $25 gift card! )
If you have any questions regarding your sleep study that has not been answered on our website, please contact us anytime at:
410-885-4411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Total Sleep Care Team